Apartments are one of the best investments available today. However, ensuring maximum profitability and minimizing the risks of real estate investments is a job best performed by dedicated property management professionals. We have over 35 years of experience managing multi-family units from the midsize (70 units) to the large (468 units).
The Jack Stahl Company takes pride in its ability to maximize investment cash flow for owners while maintaining the investment property with the greatest degree of care. We are able to provide entrepreneurial expertise and an owner’s perspective which allows it to create increased value for the properties it manages. It further carries over into The Jack Stahl Company’s core belief that every property deserves the personal attention that the owner would provide if they were self-managing the project. With continuous reporting, each owner is always up to date on the project status, cash flow, and investment returns.
Under the Jack Stahl Company’s third-party management, multi-family properties receive consulting services that include operations manuals, facility evaluation, due diligence analysis, manager training, and facility audits.
Our services include:
- Hiring, training, and supervising your staff
- Establishing unit price structure
- Full financial statements by the 15th of the month
- Marketing programs
- Full accounting and reporting capabilities
- Rent collection
- Showing available units to prospective tenants
- Credit and background checks
- Initiating lease contracts
- Monitoring and processing lease renewals
- Enforcing the rules of a lease contract
- Handling an eviction from start to finish
- Mediator when feuds between tenants occur
- Grounds keeping
- Security and safety of facility
- All types of maintenance issues or repairs
- Knowledge of landlord/tenant law
- Knowledge of fair housing laws